Darkblades Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkblades Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

people not even showing up to site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
teehee5000.
Low Member
Low Member
teehee5000.

Number of posts : 6
<font color=990000>Combat Level& : 80
Registration date : 2006-12-27

Character sheet
people not even showing up to site Left_bar_bleue4/30people not even showing up to site Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

people not even showing up to site Empty
PostSubject: people not even showing up to site   people not even showing up to site Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 10:35 pm

hi i was loking at members lsit and there msutve been 10 people who havent posted yet and not even visited the site im suggesting w give them about a week or 2 and if whoever hasn;t even visited the site they should be kicked
Back to top Go down
tj_pelong
Admin
Admin
tj_pelong

Number of posts : 8
<font color=990000>Combat Level& : 83
Registration date : 2006-12-19

Character sheet
people not even showing up to site Left_bar_bleue2/30people not even showing up to site Empty_bar_bleue  (2/30)

PostSubject: Re: people not even showing up to site   people not even showing up to site Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 11:05 pm

well the admin. have look at this and have taken action on people who havent been on the site at all plz any comments or questions pm the admin. group
Back to top Go down
Lordvader700
Admin
Admin
Lordvader700

Number of posts : 29
<font color=990000>Combat Level& : 95
Registration date : 2006-12-26

Character sheet
people not even showing up to site Left_bar_bleue3/30people not even showing up to site Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)

PostSubject: Re: people not even showing up to site   people not even showing up to site Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2007 11:52 pm

lol? now your an admin?
I agree anyways, i added all ppl on list and not even half are online at the time.
-Might want to adjust your rank, I am sure your not 30/30 lol
Back to top Go down
teehee5000.
Low Member
Low Member
teehee5000.

Number of posts : 6
<font color=990000>Combat Level& : 80
Registration date : 2006-12-27

Character sheet
people not even showing up to site Left_bar_bleue4/30people not even showing up to site Empty_bar_bleue  (4/30)

PostSubject: Re: people not even showing up to site   people not even showing up to site Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 10:01 pm

how do i change my rank?
Back to top Go down
Lordvader700
Admin
Admin
Lordvader700

Number of posts : 29
<font color=990000>Combat Level& : 95
Registration date : 2006-12-26

Character sheet
people not even showing up to site Left_bar_bleue3/30people not even showing up to site Empty_bar_bleue  (3/30)

PostSubject: Re: people not even showing up to site   people not even showing up to site Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 11:02 pm

you go to your profile and click on charactor sheet. Then you can adjust it to how youe like it. try to make rank as accurate as possible (based on how active you are on rs and this site)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: people not even showing up to site   people not even showing up to site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

people not even showing up to site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Darkblades Forum :: Improvments and suggestions :: Suggestions-
Jump to: